League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Santa Barbara County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Board Member; Guadalupe Union School District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 2 8:23am, 99.9% of Precincts Reporting (355/4)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Parent/School Volunteer
- Licensed CPA
- B.S. Accounting, University of La Verne
- Chair Person, Mary Buren School Site Council
- Participant, Superintendent's Budget Advisory Committee
- 10 years professional business experience (including auditor for USAF and accountant for a large local firm)
- Parent of two children enrolled in Guadalupe school district
Anna Marie Santillan Michaud
Donna Rae Moreno
- Maximize opportunities for the best education possible to ensure our children succeed academically
- Advocate fiscal accountability and responsibility, and promote operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Encourage communication and involvement between school, home, and community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Google News Search
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.