League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Santa Barbara County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Board Member; Blochman Union School District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 2 8:23am, 99.9% of Precincts Reporting (355/5)|
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Earl W. "Skip" Purper
- Occupation: Marriage Family Therapist
- 24 years experience in Santa Maria Schools
- Masters Degree in Marriage Family Therapy
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Counselor at local elementary schools
- Specialist in Family Therapy
- Love living in Sisquoc!
Santino R. Cattaneo
- Increase School Enrollment
- Improve School Budget
- Focus on the Kids - not on any personal agendas
Laurence Chester Gibbons
- Occupation: Parent/Realtor
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Google News Search
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.