League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Santa Barbara County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Trustee; Carpinteria Unified School District; Trustee Area 1 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 2 8:23am, 99.9% of Precincts Reporting (355/12)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Terry Hickey Banks
Amrita M. Salm
- Occupation: Educator/Administrator
- BA from University of Arizona
- MA in Special Education from University of Utah
- Ph. D. in Education from UC Berkeley
- Has taught at elementary, community college and graduate levels
- Trained elementary teachers at Cal State University Los Angeles for 10 years
- Senior administrative analyst at UCLA
Michael E. Damron
- Provide opportunities for all students to graduate prepared to do college-level work or with the skills to enter a career or vocation of their choice.
- Meaningful and increased parent and student involvement and participation
- More communication between parents and the school board
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.