League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Santa Barbara County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Trustee; Allan Hancock Joint Community College District; Trustee Area 4 Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 2 8:23am, 99.9% of Precincts Reporting (355/38)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Bernard "Bee Jay" Jones
- Occupation: Retired Air Force Officer
- Aerospace Engineer with General Dynamics
- Commisioner, Human Relations Commision, 4th District
Charles l "Chuck" Arnold
- 1st Class Quality Education for Students
- Free Communication between Trustees, Faculty and Staff
- Diversity among Student Body, Staff and Faculty
- retired Air Force Chaplain
- currently- bed& breakfast owner
- U. of Oregon B.S.- S.F.T.S .Master of Divinity
- Ball State U. Master Counseling Psychology
- Former President of Catholic Charities
- Member of Lompoc Museum Board
- Represent Lompoc in choice of new Superintendent/President
- Work to correct the 700K.deficit in 2004/5 budget.
- School to job programs i.e.nursing,fire&police acad.pharm.tech etc
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.