(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Larry L. Russell
- Occupation: Water Engineer
- BS, MS, Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering from the University of California at Berkeley - State Registered Civil, Chemical and Corrosion Engineer
- "Water Runs in My Veins" - I will represent the rate payer and work to lower costs, improve water quality, and ensure a pure water supply
- Expert in Water Conservation, Corrosion Management, Desalination, and member American Water Works Association, WateReuse Assocation
- Team Player with extensive first hand background with 30 years experience in water board management
- Extensive pro bono work for environmental groups
- Supporter of hiring and promotion of women at MMWD
Richard A. Rubin
- CONSERVATION FIRST - we can close the gap between demand&supply with conservation
- PROTECT THE WATERSHED
- PROVIDE A PURE CLEAN ADEQUATE AND AFFORDABLE WATER SUPPLY TO THE RATE PAYERS
- Occupation: Business Owner/Educator
- Chair of Strawberry Recreation District
- Co-Founder of the Partnership for a Healthy Bay
- Former Co-chair of Corte Madera's Friends of San Clemente Creek
- 5-year Alternate Member of Marin's Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO)
- Vice Chair, California Small Business Board
- Member, College of Marin Foundation Board
- Strict Conservation Measures
- Clean, healthy, locally controlled, sustainable and affordable water supply
- Full public and environmental review of any water expansion projects
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Cable Casting Dates & Times for
League of Women Voters/Comcast Channel 26
Candidate Debates, November 2004 Election
- Monday, October 11 - 4:30 P.M.
Friday, October 22 - 5:00 P.M.
Sunday, October 24 - 8:00 P.M.
Wednesday, October 27 - 7:00 P.M.