(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Environmental Attorney
- Legal Director, Save the Bay
- Senior Attorney, Natural Heritage Institute
- Assistant Regional Counsel, U.S Environmental Protection Agency
- Visiting Scholar, University of California, Berkeley, College of Natural Resources
- J.D., Environmental Law Certificate, University of Oregon 1986, Editor in Chief, Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation
- Boardmember, Tam Valley Elementary School PTA
Margot M. (Kramer) Biehle
- Ensure a thorough and open public review process that reaches out to the community before committing to an expensive new desalination plant.
- Promote new cost-effective conservation efforts in schools, institutions, and landscaping.
- Commit to the highest possible environmental standards of watershed protection to ensure our water supply remains pure.
- Occupation: Environmental Attorney/Mother
- Sierra Club Marin Group Executive Committee
- Member, Democratic Central Committee of Marin
- Founding Board Member, Emerge: Women Leaders for a Democratic Future
- Leadership Council, NARAL Pro Choice America
- U.S.F. Law School, 1994, magna cum laude
- former Consulting Attorney, Natural Resources Defense Council, Western Water Law Project
- Create Countywide Energy Task Force & move County toward sustainable energy
- Public Outreach & Education re critical supply issues & conservation measures
- Environmental Education in public schools - bringing kids onto watershed property, in the spirit of Mrs. Terwiliger
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Cable Casting Dates & Times for
League of Women Voters/Comcast Channel 26
Candidate Debates, November 2004 Election
- Monday, October 11 - 4:30 P.M.
Friday, October 22 - 5:00 P.M.
Sunday, October 24 - 8:00 P.M.
Wednesday, October 27 - 7:00 P.M.