(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Charles F. McGlashan
- Occupation: Environmental Nonprofit Director
- Board, Marin Municipal Water District
- Vice President, Marin Conservation League
- Vice Chair, Marin Economic Commission
- Executive Committee, Sierra Club Marin Group
- Steering Committee, Environmental Education Council of Marin
- Board, Sustainable Mill Valley
- Preservation of all habitat
- Local transit shuttles & restored commuter services
- Water and energy conservation
- Occupation: Businessman
- 2 term Mayor of Tiburon
- 11 year Town Council Member
- Partnered to write first county-wide economic plan
- Built Tiburon Town Hall and Police Station with no new taxes
- Founding Member of Marin Economic Commission
- State Legislative Exerience as Originator of Assembly Bill 107
- I am committed to be a full-time supervisor.
- I am party independent and will not accept special interest money.
- I will protect Marin's quality of life, reduce traffic congestion and provide more county services with less money.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Cable Casting Dates & Times for
League of Women Voters/Comcast Channel 26
Candidate Debates, November 2004 Election
- Friday, October 15 - 9:00 P.M.
Thursday, October 21 - 6:30 P.M.
Sunday, October 24 - 7:00 P.M.
Wednesday, October 27 - 5:00 P.M.