(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Public Interest Attorney
- 18 years experience as a community-based lawyer and small business owner with clients from all cultures and economic backgrounds
- Serves Marin County as a Judge Pro-Tem, hearing evidence and deciding cases
- Legal Director of the Legal Self-Help Center of Marin, increasing access for citizens to our legal system
- Has litigated hundreds of contested legal cases and settled many more
- Chair of Marin Community Foundation's Board of Trustees
- Selected "Lawyer of the Year" by the Marin County Bar Association
- While a Judge should have no "political" priorities, it is my belief that judges should work to improve access to our legal system for all
- I will help our judiciary in its outreach to improve the public's confidence in our court system
- I support, and have worked for innovative solutions to our community's problems including teen and adult drug courts
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- Supervisor of Domestic Violence Unit
- Police liason and prosecutor sexual asault/child abuse unit
- Thousands of hours of courtroom experience
- Over 50 trials in Marin County Courts
- Tough and vigilant prosecution of crimes against women and children
- Prosecutor of many of Marin's most serious and high-profile crimes
- Tough on violent crimes, in particular those perpetrated upon women and children
- Strong believer in treatement for non-violent, mentally ill and drug addicted offenders
- Will uphold reputation for being fair, honest and hard-working
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Cable Casting Dates & Times for
League of Women Voters/Comcast Channel 26
Candidate Debates, November 2004 Election
- Monday, October 15 - 5:00 P.M.
Sunday, October 24 - 9:00 P.M.
Monday, October 25 - 6:00 P.M.
Thursday, October 28 - 8:30 P.M.