League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Kern County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Council Member; City of Ridgecrest Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Dec 15 1:30pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (16/16)|
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Steven P. Morgan
Lois L. Beres
- Occupation: Council Member/Educator
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Banker
- Commercial Banker
- B.S. Degree communications,history,sociology
- Vice Chair Ridgecrest Redevelopment Advisory Committee
- Citizen volunteer Legislative Committee
- Civic organization volunteer, Fire mountain Foundation, hospital foundation, museum,
- Chamber of Commerce award winner
- 1st Responsibility of Council Member is fiscal responsibility
- Infrastructure maintenance vital
- Promise to be a good manager of Measure Q money if it passes. I will do the will of the people.
- Occupation: Airways Systems Specialist
Mary (Nickles) Ash
- Constitutionally limited government
- Occupation: Journalist/Homemaker
- Open government
- Fiscal responsibility
- City services
- Occupation: Entertainer/Singer/Writer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Ridgecrest Daily Independent 'Meet the Candidates' Series
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:30 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.