League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
California State Government
March 2, 2004 Election
United States Senator; American Independent Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the American Independent party,
or as "Decline to State" requesting a American Independent ballot at your polling
Results as of Mar 26 4:14pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (21830/21830)|
(Vote for 1)
Don J. Grundmann
- Party: American Independent
- Occupation: Doctor of Chiropractic
- Phone: 510-433-7000; Addr: 425 E. Merle Ct., San Leandro, CA 94577; Email: stoptheIRS@aol.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Easy Voter Guide
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US Senate candidates. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from previous elections:
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 4, 2004 14:48 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.