League of Women Voters of California
San Francisco County, CA
November 4, 2003 Election
District Attorney; City of San Francisco Voter Information
|The District Attorney prosecutes criminal court cases for the City and County of San Francisco. The term of office for District Attorney is four years.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: District Attorney
- Occupation: Deputy City Attorney
- Assistant District Attorney, Alameda and San Francisco Counties for more than 10 years.
- Co-founder, Coalition to End the Exploitation of Kids, an organization devoted to ending child prostitution.
- Restore professional management to the District Attorney's Office
- Improve San Francisco's quality of life
- Establish Neighborhood Crime Councils
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2003 15:07 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.