Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure A.
Transient Occupancy Tax Increase
-- City of Ceres
44.9% Yes votes ......
55.0% No votes
- Shall the ordinance be adopted amending the City's existing transient occupancy tax to increase the tax charged to occupants of hotels and motels from five percent (5%) to eight percent (8%) of the rent charged by the operator?
- Measure B.
Mayoral Term of Office
-- City of Riverbank
63.5% Yes votes ......
36.4% No votes
- Shall the term of the Mayor be four (4) years, commencing with the election in 2004?
- Measure C.
High School Modernization
-- Oakdale Joint Unified School District
69.5% Yes votes ......
30.5% No votes
(69.5%) Yes / 2136 (30.4%) No in Stanislaus County
(63.6%) Yes / 16 (36.4%) No in San Joaquin County
- To modernize Oakdale High and enlarge its campus, modernize existing and build new elementary schools, replace portables, build new high school and junior high library/media centers, build new aquatic center and athletic fields at high school, and make the District eligible to receive State matching funds, shall the Oakdale Joint Unified School District issue $20 million of bonds at interest rates below the legal limit so long as spending is annually reviewed by a citizens oversight committee?
- Measure D.
-- Turlock Joint Elementary School District
69.2% Yes votes ......
30.7% No votes
- To accommodate increasing student enrollment and to relieve and prevent overcrowding, shall the Turlock Joint Elementary School District issue $10,950,000 in bonds at interest rates within the legal limit to construct two new elementary schools and modernize the Dutcher Middle School as specified in the District's bond Project List, and establish a Citizens Oversight Committee to monitor all expenditures?
- Measure E.
Build a Multi-Purpose Room and Community Center
-- Paradise Elementary School District
63.9% Yes votes ......
36.0% No votes
- To provide students with a multipurpose building/community center for use by students and the Paradise community, shall the Paradise Elementary School District issue up to $400,000 in general obligation bonds at interest rates within legal limits, subject to a detailed project list, a citizen oversight committee and independent audits?"
- Measure F.
City Clerk's Office
-- City of Turlock
51.8% Yes votes ......
48.1% No votes
- Shall the Office of City Clerk be appointive?
- Measure G.
City Treasurer's Office
-- City of Turlock
49.1% Yes votes ......
50.8% No votes
- Shall the Office of City Treasurer be appointive?
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.