League of Women Voters of California
California State Government
March 5, 2002 Election
State Treasurer; State of California; Green Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22976/22976)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- BA in Mathematics (cum laude) from Pomona College (1973)
- MBA from University of Chicago (1975)
- Founding member and first president of the DuPage County, Illinois, Women's Political Caucus
- National Treasurer for Homemaker's for ERA
- Credentialed as a CPA since 1988
- Founded her own accounting firm in 1991
- Keeping California's Economy Strong
- Use of Economically Targeted Investments to help all areas of California to prosper
- Use of Socially Responsible Investments to help increase the returns we receive
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Easy Reading Voter Guide
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from the 11/03/1998 election.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.