League of Women Voters of California
California State Government
March 5, 2002 Election
Secretary of State; State of California; Green Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (22976/22976)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Author/Historian
- Ph.D in United States history, Northwestern Univ.
- Partner, Archaeological/Historical Consultants
- Member, National Writers Union, Local 3
- Author of Imperial Brain Trust and The Carter Presidency and Beyond
- Peace Corps Volunteer, Ethiopia 1967-1969
- Former History Professor, University of Illinois, San Francisco State University and Sonoma State University
- Corruption free politics through public financing of political campaigns
- Represent people in proportion to their voting strength through Proportional Representation and Instant Runoff Voting
- Corporate Charter Reform: establish a corporate code of conduct and periodic review and renewal of corporate charters
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Easy Reading Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from the 11/03/1998 election.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.