(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
Armando M. Flores
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Parks Director
- Phone: 916-442-0696; Addr: 1127 11th St., Ste. 514, Sacramento, CA 95814; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Businessman/Attorney
- Married 30 years to Sue a Registered Nurse in Modesto
- Father of three grown children
- Literate and fluent in Spanish
- BA degree in Political Science from San Jose State University
- Juris Doctor Degree from Martin Luther King Hall School of Law at UC Davis
- Member of Stanislaus County Bar Association; Stanislaus County Latino Bar Association
- Educational Access for All Students
- Preservation of Prime Agricultural Land
- Job Creation with the 12th District
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Senate District 12. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- 2/17/02 Modesto Bee, Local News:
- "Ex-lawmakers, new faces chase state Senate seat." Informational article of Areias, Flores, Denham and Fusetta.
- 2/9/02 Modesto Bee, Election Connection.
- Announcment that Armando Flores has a Smart Voter web site.
- Modesto Bee, Local News, 2/7/02
- "Forum yields low-key results...voters hoping for straightforward discussion of the issues must have come away satisfied."
Report on League of Women Voters forum.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from previous elections: 11/3/98, 6/2/98