League of Women Voters of California
Alameda, Santa Clara County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
State Senator; District 10; Libertarian Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (632/632)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- Raised as a farm boy in Missouri
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (Rice University)
- Has worked as researcher and engineer in Silicon Valley
- Honest, balanced budgets with no tax increases
- Affordable housing by removing regulatory burdens
- Encourage conservation and production by market pricing electricity
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Senate District 10. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from previous elections: 11/3/98, 6/2/98
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.