This information is provided by the candidate
- Santa Rosa Junior College 1951 to 1953;
- California State University at San Francisco 1956 to 1958;
- Golden Gate Law School, San Francisco 1959 to 1964;
- Admitted to California Bar - 1964.
United States Army, Fort Ord, California 1953 to 1955
- 1958 to 1970 California State Automobile Association, Inter-Insurance Bureau:
Assistant Manager, Governmental Affairs Department.
- 1970 to 1993 Association of California Water Agencies, Sacramento, California:
Executive Director/General Counsel.
- 1998 Price Waterhouse - Contract for preparation of strategic plan- MWDSC.
COMMENDATIONS AND AWARDS:
- California State Bar Association 1964 to 2000
- American Bar Association 1970 to 1993
- Western States Water Council, Member 1993, appointed by Gov. Deukmejian
- Interstate Council on Water Policy, Member, Board of Directors
- National Water Resources Association, Chairman, State Executives Council
- Alliance for Radon Reduction, Founder and Executive Committee Member
- Taxpayer's Association of El Dorado County - Board of Directors
- El Dorado Citizens for Water
Other Memberships and Affiliations:
- Citizen Award, United States Bureau of Reclamation
- Citation for Distinguished Service, United States Bureau of Reclamation
- Life Member, California Chamber of Commerce
- Distinguished Service Award, National Water Resources Association
- Life Member, National Water Resources Association
- Two President's Commendations, National Water Resources Assoc.
- Water Leader, National Water Resources Association-1992
MAJOR ARTICLES PUBLISHED:
- American Society of Association Executives;
- Californians for Water;
- California Institute for Federal Policy Research;
- Citizens for Adequate Energy;
- Interstate Council on Water Policy;
- Nationwide Public Projects Coalition;
- Resource Association Managers (Calif. Chamber of Commerce);
- State Controller's Office - Special District Financial Reporting Review Committee;
- State Water Resources Control Board -Program Review Board, Water Quality Control Planning (Sec. 208-PL 92-500);
- University of California, Water Resources Center - Member Advisory Council.
- Taxpayers Association of El Dorado County-Board of Directors
- El Dorado County Citizens for Water
- Water Education Foundation, "Achieving Consensus on Water Policy in California"
- Sacramento Bee, "U.S. Interference in California's Water Future"
Mountain Democrat Newspaper-Three Amigos Column