League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Board Member; South Tahoe Public Utility District; Seat 1 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 7 3:45pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (18/18)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Cathie A. Becker
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- 22 year resident of South Lake Tahoe.
- Past President of the South Lake Tahoe Board of Realtors.
- California Water Treatment Plant Operators License.
- Receipent of Realtor of the Year (1999) and Distinguished Service Award (2000).
- California and Nevada Real Estate License.
- Graduate of the University of Illinois.
David J. Kelly
Roy C. Hampson
- Provide clean, safe drinking water.
- Protect Tahoe's fragile environment.
- Assist in MTBE cleanup.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:28
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.