(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
James "Jim" Teter
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Family Business in Oakdale for 56 Years
- Past President Oakdale Chamber of Commerce
- Past President Oakdale Merchants Association
- Past Director of Oakdale Jaycees
- Past Member Oakdale Rotary Club
- Viet-Nam Veteran
Paul A. Westberg
- Currant Chairman of the General Affairs and planning Committee Designing New Expansion of Hospital
- We Need to keep updating the Hospital, both in Employees as well as Technology
- Continue to look for healthcare needs and ensure they are accessible to all no matter the income, gender, or ethnic background
- Occupation: Farmer/Businessman
- Currently Serving on Oak Valley Hospital Finance Committee
- Over 20 Years Experience in Healthcare: Patient Care, Information Systems, and Management
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Management and Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Ralph S. Peters
- Accessibility of local healthcare to the Community.
- Financial accountability to the Community.
- The board's explicit responsibility to improve quality of healthcare.
- Occupation: Retired, 33 years Manufacturing Executive
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Business
- Current Appointed Director OVHD
- 12 Year resident of Oakdale
- Korean War Veteran
- Current Chairman OVHD Marketing Communications Committee
- Current member OVHD Professional Affairs Committee
Kent Arthur Holman
- Provide quality healthcare to all members of the OVHD community
- Update OVHD facilities to meet the present and future needs of our expanding community
- Provide a quality environment for OVHD employees
- Occupation: Electronics Engineer/Computer Professional
- Solutions Provider
- Areospace Electronics Engineer/Troubleshooter
- Husband, father of two girls and two boys
- Identify & eliminate waste to maximize efficiency & provided care.
- Plan for & upgrade equipment.
- Provide proper compensation for workers based on merit & efficiency.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Oak Valley Hospital District's website.
News and Analysis
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.