(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Hilda L. Solis
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Senator
- Phone: 626-614-5926; Addr: 4016 Rose Mead Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Health Care Analyst
Richard D. Griffin
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Computer Field Engineer
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Educator
- 1980-present: Counselor/Psychotherapist
- 1987-present: Adjunct Professor/Instructor/Assistant Professor
- Ending special interest control of our politics and giving the power back to the people.
- Cutting taxes deeply and responsibly through cost-effective solutions, not through cutting essential services.
- Ensuring a strong economy through pro-growth tax and fiscal policies and innovative educational programs to develop our student's full potential.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 31. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings