(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Henry A. Waxman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney At Law
Bruce J. Currivan
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Businessman
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Electronics Engineer
- Director of Systems Analysis at broadband communications company
- MSE in Electrical Engineering from Princeton University
- BSEE from Cornell University
- We deserve labeling of genetically engineered foods so that we can choose whether or not to consume them
- Improve education to develop the full potential of the individual
- Deep and responsible tax cuts; flat 15% tax
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 29. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings