(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Anna G. Eshoo
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- San Mateo County Board of Supervisors, 1982-1992
- Chief of Staff, Assembly Speaker Leo McCarthy, 1981
- Chair, Bay Area Air Quality Management District, and Member, Bay Conservation and Development Commission
- Co-founder, San Mateo County Women's Hall of Fame
- Inducted into AEA High Technology Legislator's Hall of Fame, 1998
- "Champions for Choice Award" recipient from National Council of Jewish Women, 1998
- That every child be a healthy child - ready to learn and contribute.
- That we work to promote a robust economy while preserving the environment and our quality of life.
- That we support excellent schools, reward great teachers, and prepare students to be critical thinkers and active citizens.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Electrical Engineer
- Republican Nominee for U. S. Congress 1986, 88 & 90
- M.B.A. (Masters in Business Administration) in Management
- National Defense Executive Reservist
- Served as U.S. Diplomat to Government of South Korea
- Served as Electrical Engineer for U.S.Army, Europe Engineer Command, Germany
- Small Business Owner/Founder-Engineering Management Consultants
Joseph W. Dehn, III
- Education/Child Care
- Health Care/Medical Care/Social Security
- Transportation/Taxes/Economy/Defense/Foreign Policy/Environment
- Party: Libertarian
- Education: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Member: Libertarian National Committee
- Ending the War on Drugs
- Keeping the Internet Free
- Eliminating the Income Tax
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Teacher
- Phone: 650-424-0188; Addr: 1101 Embarcadero Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94307; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
LWV Palo Alto
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 14. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
KQED/FM 88.5 Forum
LWV Candidates Forum
- Wed., Oct. 11, College of San Mateo Little Theater. Cancelled because Congress is still in session.
Campaign Finance Data
- Thurs. October 26, 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Palo Alto City Hall, City Council Chambers, 250 Hamilton Avenue, Palo Alto. Co-sponsored by the Leagues of Women Voters of South San Mateo County, Palo Alto, and Los Altos-Mountain View
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.