(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of the State Assembly
- Vice-Chair, Assembly Judiciary Committee
- Member, Republican Education Task Force
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, University of California at Berkeley
- Juris Doctor Degree, Hastings School of Law
- Past Assistant Republican Leader and Whip
- 1996 Orange County League of Cities Legislator of the Year
- Regulatory Reform
- Crime Reduction
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Agent
- U.S. Navy 1958-1962
- Labor Union Business Agent
- The education of our children in safe schools
- Affordable health care for all Californians
- Secure health care for senior citizens
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Technical Consultant
- Married with 5 children
- Business Degree
- Board of Directors - ITTA
- President Emeritus 3Com Technical Advisory Council
- 20 years business experience
- Not a Professional Politician!
WM "Bill" Verkamp
- Education, or more accurately the lack of education, is the single most important issue today.
- Taxation should only be used as a limited revenue tool, not for social engineering projects
- Sunset clauses should be mandatory on all legislation and agency policies
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Contractor
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 33. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Orange County Register
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.