(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Physician/Clinic Owner
- Emergency Physician in Silicon Valley for 25 years
- Family Physician for 23 years. Vice President of County Medical Association . Chair of Ethics Committees of two hospitls for a cumulative 18 years.
John H. Webster
- Universal health care
- Relief of traffic congestion
- Affordable housing
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- Personal experiences with our corrupt police and courts.
- Over 15 years as Libertarian activist.
- Viet Nam veteran while serving in US Navy.
- Master of Computer Science from University of Santa Clara
- Previously married with two children now adults.
- To legalize Freedom and restore the right to be different.
- To dismantle the supposedly "benevolent Police State" we now have.
- To reduce the size and scope of Government thereby cutting back on taxes.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 13. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidates Forum
- October 25, 7 to 10 PM
City Council Chambers
Mountain View City Hall
500 Castro Street,