League of Women Voters of California
San Diego County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 76 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 1:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (524/524)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Christine T. Kehoe
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Councilmember/Coastal Commissioner
- elected to the San Diego City Council in 1993
- re-elected in 1996 with 79% of the vote
Michele M. (Bernard) Nash-Hoff
- public education
- health care
- economic development
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner/Educator
- Quality of life
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Software Analyst/Engineer
- B.S. Computer Engineering
- Member of Mira Mesa Town Coucil
- Deacon, Mira Mesa Presbyterian Church
- Father of two.
- Parental control over education
- Ending Milk Price Fixing
- Giving patients control of health care decisions
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 76. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
KPBS Public Broadcasting
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.