(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Meline Dolores Hall
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Labor Union Representative
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Police Officer, serving the community since 1981.
- Competitive pistol shooter, Regional and 7 State, individual & team, Championships in CA, NV and AZ.
- Founding Board Member, San Dimas Youth Softball, Manager/Coach six seasons. Defending 12U Champions.
- U.S. Marines, Assignments, Okinawa/Philippines 3rd MarDiv, Japan/Korea 1st MAW, North Carolina 2nd MAW & 2nd MarDiv. Duties Watch Commander M.P.
Louise M. Allison
- EDUCATION: Progressive reform and a new approach will be considered, i.e. school vouchers or similar plan. Nationwide recruitment of teachers.
- TAXES and ECONOMY: No new taxes. Reduction or elimination of taxes to maintain and improve the economy.
- ABORTION: I believe abortion is morally wrong, but the government prohibition of abortion would make matters worse.
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Teacher
- Co-chairperson, Natural Law Party of California
- Teacher/Consultant: Stress Management Programs
- Specialized Tutor for students with Attention Deficit Disorder and learning disabilities
- Educator/Administrator - Alternative and Preventive Medicine
- BFA, Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, IA
- Advanced Training in Consciousness Raising Programs
- Shift policy from political/special interest towards forward-looking, prevention-oriented, scientifically proven solutions of California's problems
- Nurture California's most precious resource, its citizens, through proven educational innovations to directly increase intelligence and creativity
- Shift focus from disease care to Health Care by providing medical payment for scientifically proven programs that prevent disease/promote well being
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 59. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.