(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of the State Assembly, 35th District
- Chair, Enviornmental Safety & Toxic Materials Committee
Robin S. Sullivan
- Reforming Public Education System
- Health Care Reform
- Protecting Quality of Life
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businesswoman/City Councilwoman
Eric L. Dahl
- Return of "Local Control " to our communities
- Common sense approach to education
- Insuring a strong business environment while maintaining a clean environmnet
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Business Executive
- Vice President of SAI - a national consulting firm whose performannce improvement programs have benefited 7 million people in 20,000 organizations.
- Author, speaker, human resources consultant
- Educational specialist, with experience in curriculum design and teaching K-12, college, graduate, and adult education students
- Improve education through proven programs that develop the inner creative genius of the student, improving learning ability and moral reasoning.
- Improve quality of health care through cost-effective, natural, prevention-oriented programs proven to cut health care costs more than 50%.
- Promote sustainable agriculture yielding healthy, high-quality foods grown without hazardous chemicals and genetically engineered organisms.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 35. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.