League of Women Voters of California
Fresno, Tulare County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 29 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 1:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (351/351)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assemblymember/Businessman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney
- former newspaper editor
Ronald T "Ron" Drioane
- Education -- California children need high quality education to prepare them for a productive future.
- Economy. Work to bring the Central Valley its share of California's prosperity.
- Environment. Improving air quality, conserving and allocating water resources and planned growth that preserves valuable farmland are priorities.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Independent insurance agent
- Bacholor of arts, CSUF
- Married father of two
- Vice Chair Libertarian Party of Fresno County
- Reduce the size of government to constitutional limits
- Reduce taxes
- Restore freedom
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 29. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.