(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of the State Assembly
- Phone: 916-442-1078 Residence (916) 635-4443; Addr: 11612 Long Ravine Ct., Rancho Cordova, CA 95670; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Legislator's Staff Chief
- I serve on California's Criminal Justice Council, advising the Governor and Legislature on criminal justice policies and juvenile justice programs.
- I am a State Assembly Legislative Policy Director working on HMO reform, reducing neighborhood violence, and advocating for working families.
- I will work to improve education, and enforce "zero tolerance" laws to expel any student who brings a gun to school.
- I am a member of the National Breast Cancer Coalition, and am an Elk Grove PTA parent.
- I was raised on a family farm and now live with my husband Michael and daughter in Elk Grove.
- Nothing is more important than quality education. We must increase computer and technology training so children remain competitive after graduating.
- As a California Criminal Justice Counselor, I believe zero tolerance policies for guns in our schools should be strictly enforced.
- I won't tolerate wasteful government spending. California recently discovered a $1 billion loss in MediCal fraud. This waste must stop.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Phone: 209-369-1453; Addr: 108 N. School Street, Lodi, CA 95240; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Metro Cable 14 Forums
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 10. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
News and Analysis
- Link to Rebroadcast schedule of Metro Cable 14 Candidate and Local Measures Forums
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.