League of Women Voters of California
State of California (Butte, Lassen, Modoc, Nevada, Plumas, Sierra, Yuba Counties)
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 3 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 1:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (439/439)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Samuel M. Aanestad
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of Assembly
William L. "Bill" Thomason
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- Licensed in California, Nevada, Montana
- Reduction or elimination of taxes
- Ending the ridiculous "War on Drugs"
- Downsizing the role of government in our lives
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 3. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.