(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Edward W. Bough
- Occupation: Physician
- B.S. summa cum laude Loyola U. (Chicago)
- M.D. magna cum laude Harvard Medical School
- Director, El Camino Hospital District Board
- Cardiologist, CVI Medical Group
Dominick A. Curatola
- Keep El Camino Hospital operating budget profitable without compromising quality of care
- Plan for the construction and financing of a new hospital building
- Expand the primary care physician base in the hospital district
- Occupation: Physician
- Cardiovascular Diseases, El Camino Hospital, since 1984
- B.A. magna cum laude with honors in Literature, Yale Yniversity
- M.D. New York University, Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society
- Member, current President, Board of Directors, El Camino Hospital, (1992-present)
Mary Louise Lee
- Develop programs designed to attract young physicians, nurses and hospital employees to meet our medical needs for the next 20 years.
- Decide and then proceed with plans on whether to retrofit or rebuild the hospital tower to meet the state's new seismic standards.
- Utilize hospital subcommittees to tap the wealth of experience in our community to educate the Board, thus allowing it to better direct hospital admin
- Occupation: Labor Relations Director
- Business Administration
- Stillman College, Tuscaloosa, AL 1957-1960
- State Task Force for Trial Court Employees 1998-2000
- Award for Service on State Task Force
- Presidential Award for Political Activism 1994
- Chapter Chair, Chief Negotiator SEIU Local 715
Leyla A. Hanson
Jon S. Hugdahl
- To keep El Camino a Community Hospital
- Acquire state and federal funding to ensure El Camino hospital meets earthquake safety standards.
- To maintain the best patient care possible by recruit and retain top quality staff at all levels to ensure quality patient care
- Occupation: Retired Computer Consultant
- Director, Independent Computer Consultants Association - Silicon Valley Chapter
- Citizen Member of the Data Services Board, City of Milwaukee
- This is a non-partisan office.
- Respect for the individual
- Cost-effective Government
- Occupation: Systems Architect
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Los Altos - Mountain View League of Women Voters has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Retrofitting, New personnel, and Board functions.
News and Analysis
- Candidates Forum
- October 19, 7 to 9 PM
City Council Chambers
Mountain View City Hall
500 Castro Street,
Los Altos Town Crier
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.