League of Women Voters of California
Santa Clara County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Chief of Police; City of Santa Clara Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 2:50pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (68/68)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Santa Clara Police Captain
- 20 years professional experience with Santa Clara Police Department
- 6 years Police Management experience
- Patrol Division Commander
- The only candidate with Command experience
- FBI National Academy Graduate
- Bachelor of Science degree - Administration of Justice and Bachelor of Science degree - Business Management, San Jose State University
- Increase resources dedicated to reducing traffic problems
- Take Community Oriented Policing to the next level using crime analysis to match community concerns with the distribution of police resources
- Greater utilization of technology to serve the community and enhance our ability to communicate with our citizens
- Occupation: Police Officer/Father
- Occupation: Police Sergeant
- Military Experience
- Administration of Justice. AA Degree Evergreen Valley College.
- Management Certificate. Mission College
- Twenty-three years in Law Enforcement
- Santa Clara Sister Cities Association Treasurer
- Santa Clara Citizens Advisory Committee
- Redefining the role of the Chief of Police with greater access to the public and members of the Department
- Supporter of PAL, School Programs and youth organizations
- Believer in Crime Prevention, Community Policing and Volunteers in Policing
- Occupation: Community Police Officer
- B.A San Jose State University
- Basic, Intermediate and Advance Police Officer Standard and Training Certificates
- Former Housing Human Services Commissioner in Sunnyvale
- PTA Honorary Service Award
- Published articles on Domestic Violence, Ethics and Community Policing
- Executive Masters in Public Administration(in process)
- Demand Zero Tolerance for Drugs and Weapons to ensure a safe learning environment for our children!
- I will make child and senior safety issues a priority!
- I will place a strong emphasis on Community Policing!
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:38
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.