(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Teacher/College Trustee
- Ph.D, Education Stanford University
- Past President and Vice President of Rose Garden Neighborhood Preservation Association
- Improving and Maintaining Neighborhood Services including meeting with neighbors to determine the best way implement their priorities
- Work productively with local schools to help them receive grants for services, clean-ups and increase pedestrian safety near schools
- Fight airport noise. Children are not getting sleep. We need to implement and enoforce policy that will hold airlines accountable
- Occupation: Mother/Educator
- B.A., Political Science, San Jose State University
- Outstanding Woman of Silicon Valley Award, 1997
- President, Willow Glen Neighborhood Association, Two Terms
- Board Member, Willow Glen Neighborhood Association, six years
- Excess Real Property, School Bond Oversight Committees, San Jose Unified School District
- 12 Years as Independent Contractor, designing and implementing preschool programs for te City of San Jose
- Make Public Input and Participation a Priority
- Prioritize and Deliver City Services to District 6: Public Safety, Traffic Reduction, Street Maintenance, Libraries and Parks
- Ensure that land use, development and growth enhance neighborhood character
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Silicon Valley Manufacturing Group
News and Analysis
Willow Glen Resident
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.