League of Women Voters of California
Santa Clara County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member, City Council; City of San Jose; District 4 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 2:50pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (65/65)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Environmental Lawyer
- San Jose Planning Commissioner 1982-90
- Santa Clara County Planning Commissioner 1994-00
- San Jose Campaign Finance Reform Task Force 1993
- Land Trust for Santa Clara County, Founding Bd. Mem., Secretary 1997-98
- Santa Clara County Charter Review Committee, Chair 1997-98
- Berryessa Education Foundation, Founder and President 1992-97
- Better and Safer Schools and Neighborhoods
- Equal Opportunity
- Preserving our Hillsides and Open Spaces
- Occupation: Business Entrepreneur
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Silicon Valley Manufacturing Group
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:38
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.