(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Businessperson/Geologist
- Board Director
- Financial Expert
- Environmental Expert
- Landslide/Earthquake Expert
- Safety Expert
- Protect Low-Density Residential Zoning Laws, Neighborhood Character, and Open Space
- Strong Police and Fire Protection
- Streamline permitting for home improvements on existing homes
- Occupation: Technology Executive
- Vice president of engineering for networking company located in Los Gatos
- Business leader with 20+ years experience in multi-billion and start-up companies
- Industry Advisor to College of Engineering, San Jose State University
- Graduate of Cornell University
- Pedestrian, Bicycle, and Traffic Safety
- Preserve Neighborhood Character, Objective Permit Review
- Enhance Communication between City Council and Residents
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- retired electronic engineer
- life member of IEEE
- BS in Engineering Chemistry, Stanford
- consistent application of zoning laws to protect city character
- work for solutions to traffic safety problems, especially near Daves Ave. school
- maintain open character of political process in City
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Los Gatos Weekly Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.