(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Milpitas Councilman/Manager
- Milpitas Mayor, 1984-1988
- Milpitas Councilmember for 20 years
- Graduate of public schools through college
- Youth Commission Representative
- Treatment Plant Chairman
- Great Mall Assistant General Manager
Patricia "Trish" Dixon
- Building a new Milpitas library and community arts center
- Completing transportation improvements and bring BART through Milpitas
- Continue to work to improve our schools
- Occupation: Councilwoman/Nonprofit Director
- SCC Housing/Community Development Authority, 1989-1996
- Milpitas Hillside Ordinance Review Committee 1989-1992
- Milpitas Foundation for Education, Founding Director, 1990-present
- Milpitas Planning Commission, 1991-1996, Chairwoman for 2 ½ years
- Friends of Milpitas Schools, Chairwoman 1996
- Inter-Regional Partnership, SCC representative
- Funding and construction of a new library that currently accommodates 50,000 visitors a month.
- Completing the Mid-Town 20 year plan for renovating the Downtown Main Street area along with Tasman Light Rail and future BART..
- Continue and expand all City/School partnerships to improve the safety and education of all Milpitas children.
- Occupation: Senior Policy Aide-Santa Clara County Supervisor Pete McHugh
- 10 Years Local Government Experience
- BS, San Jose State University, Graduate Work in City Planning
- Campfire Boys and Girls of Santa Clara County, Board Member/Fund Development Chair
- Filipino Youth Coalition, Board Chair
- Public Allies - A National Public Serivce Organization, Board Member
- Milpitas Chamber of Commerce, Associate Member
- Slow Down Traffic in our Neighborhoods
- Strengthen Neighborhood Schools - Improved Youth Services
- Improve Neighborhood Services - Street Cleaning, Street Lighting, Sidewalks & Parks
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Silicon Valley Manufacturing Group
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.