(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Frances R. "Fran" Kruss
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Whisman School District
- Elected - Whisman School District Board, 4/90 and 11/94
- Recently appointed Whisman School District (WSD) Board 10/99
- Past Board President, Vice President, and Clerk
- Community Health Awareness Council (CHAC), Board of Directors
- Santa Clara County School Boards Assoc., WSD Representative for two years 1997 & 1998
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses member 1972 to present. Critical-Care Nurse for over twenty years
Juan C. Aranda, Jr.
- To prepare students to be successful, schools must be guided by: 1.) A philosophy that puts the needs of students first.
- 2.)Have goals that set the educational agenda for the district. And 3.) Have comprehensive plans to fully develope all students' capabilities.
- Have the philosophy, goals, and plans clearly articulated and regularly reviewed.
- Occupation: Governing Board Member Whisman School District
- Master of Philosophy in Management
- Parent of a fourth grader at Theuerkauf and of a 6th grader at Crittenden
- Ex : State Board of Equalization Business Taxes
- Ex: Director of Independent Union of Public Service Employees - Sacramento
Deborah K. Walkup
- Integration of programs and curriculum from merged districts.
- Provide the best opportunity in education in our district for your child.
- Fulfill expectations of the Community, Board, Parents and Administration
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Los Altos - Mountain View League of Women Voters has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on Top priorities.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidates Forum
- October 17, 7 to 9 PM
1625 San Luis Ave.