League of Women Voters of California
Santa Clara County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Governing Board Member; Franklin-McKinley School District Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 2:50pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (47/47)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Incumbent/Educator
- MA, Organization Development & Leadership
- BS, Information Systems Management
- Current Board President, Franklin-McKinley School District
- Executive Board, Santa Clara School Boards Association
- Vice-President, San Jose Conservation Corps
- Board of Directors, Alum Rock Counseling Center
- Improving Academic Performance of each Student
- Safe and Drug-Free Schools
- Computer Technology in every Classroom
- Occupation: Manufacturing Consultant/Broker
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:38
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.