League of Women Voters of California
Santa Clara County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Governing Board Member; Berryessa Union School District Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 2:50pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (61/61)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: School Administrator
David J. Neighbors
- Occupation: Research Accountant
- Occupation: Businessman
- Certified Public Accountant
- Husband and Father
- Investment Advisor
- BS-Accounting MS-Taxation
- San Jose State University
- Chairman Berryessa Human Relations Commission
- Increased parental involvement
- Increased opportunities for our students
- Increased job satisfaction for our employees
- Occupation: Office Manager
- Board Member Orchard Scool District-13 years
- Knowledge of School Board operations and functions
- Graduate San Jose State University-BA Liberal Studies
- President Orchard School Booster Club
- Parent of 3rd grade student at Laneview School
- Continue to improve student academic performance
- Improve facilities through partnership with City of San Jose
- Provide materials to enable staff to enhance student achievement
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:38
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.