League of Women Voters of California
Santa Clara County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Governing Board Member; San Benito High School District Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 2:50pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (2/2)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Shelley S. Donati
- Occupation: Educator/Business Owner
Gary L. Corlett
- Occupation: Retired Businessman
- Occupation: Businessman/Engineer
- VP Technology, Lucid Treatment Systems
- Member, Board of Directors, Lucid Treatment Systems
- Member, Governing Board, YMCA of San Benito County
- Past Member, Governing Board, San Benito County Chamber of Commerce
- Appointed SBHS Governing Board Member (97-98)
- Sustaining growth to meet increased enrollment
- Class size reduction
- Improvement in assessment scores
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:38
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.