League of Women Voters of California
Santa Clara County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Governing Board Member; East Side Union High School District Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 2:50pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (333/333)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Public School Teacher
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, East Side Union High School District
- Current vice president and past clerk of the East Side School Board
- 18 years of private industry experience
- Member of the Mexican American Community Services Agency (MACSA) board of directors
- Former member and chair, San Jose Human Rights Commission
- 1998 Citizen of the Year; awarded by KQED & Union Bank of CA for providing leadership and service to the community
- Parent of one successful East Side graduate and one future graduate
- Assuring that all students are on a success path
- Providing the infrastructure and means to insure high degrees of student achievement
- Setting high performance standards and measurements to drive accountability
- Occupation: Father/Businessman
Lillian C. Jones
- Occupation: Parent Trainer
Anthony "Tony" Alexander
- Occupation: Data Specialist
- Occupation: Store Auditor
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:38
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.