(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: School Board President/School Board Trustee/Businesswoman
- School Board President, 1998-Present
- School Board Member, 1983-Present
- Metropolitan Education District Board President, 1999-Present
- Chair, 2000 Milpitas Relay for Life
- Milpitas Citizen of the Year, 1994
- Milpitas Community Advisory Commissioner
- Focus on Success for all our students
- Learning environment that is safe and provides the needed resources
- Accountability in our schools for students, teachers and administrators
- Occupation: Public School Teacher
- BA in Liberal Arts from San Jose State University and currently pursuing a Masters degree in Math, Science and Technology.
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential from CSU Monterey Bay.
- Planning Commissioner for the City of Milpitas and a previous Parks, Recreation, Cultural Arts Commissioner.
- Co-founder of the Sunnyhills Improvement Association. Advisory Committee member of the Santa Clara Valley Open Space Authority.
- Member of the American Association of University Women. Board member to Bay Area Wide Legal Services and ESO (Economic,Social Opportunities)
- Past member of The Santa Clara Valley East Valley Flood Control Advisory Committee.
- I support schools in meeting state mandated requirements for raising SAT 9 scores
- I will lead efforts to reduce traffic congestion at Milpitas High, and form strong partnerships with the High Tech Industry in Milpitas
- I can build better lines of communication between the community, the schools, and the school board
- Occupation: Incumbent/Middle School Teacher
- Bachelor's Degree in Child Psychology
- Girl Scout Leader
- Experience on various district/school committees
- Past PTA President, Burnett Elementary School
- Member, Milpitas Chamber of Commerce
- Continued improvement for academic success and accountability
- Provide a safe, academically challenging environment
- Business and community partnerships to enhance student learning
Paul A. Simoni
- Occupation: Pre-School Teacher
- Occupation: College Student
- A.A. Liberal Arts 1992 Ohlone College
- Ex. Truck Driver
- Ipmrove education
- Remove exsess bureaucratic regulation
- Ensure graduit requirments current with college and busness needs.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Milpitas Unified School District
- District web site
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Great Schools
- School profiles, API results and other useful information for Milpitas Unified School District