(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- 30 years history in the District, employed full time for 16 years, part-time for 2 years, Trustee for 12 years
- Graduate of West Valley College
- 2 terms as President of Board of Trustees
- Completion of Mission College Campus
- Make needed improvements at the aging West Valley Campus
- Provide the latest technology to give our students the best education possible.
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent / Businessman
- BA Economics - San Jose State University
- Co-Host / Executive Producer "Issues Today" Community Television Forum
- West Valley - Mission Community College District Advancement Foundation Board of Directors
- Santa Clara County Human Relations Award for Community Service
- Junior Achievement of Santa Clara County Board of Directors
- Former Assisant Director SJSU Department Relations with Schools and Colleges
- Development of a corporate partnership program to pay faculty competitive salaries, to attract and retian quality instructors.
- Develop a strategic plan to meet faculty housing needs.
- Serve as community ambassador to obtain needed funding to improve campus facilities and curriculum.
- Occupation: Engineer/Business Consultant
- Two Masters degrees in Engineeing
- University lecturer at three universities
- Former Chairman, Santa Clara valley Water District Board of Directors
- Served on many governmental and professional committees
- Served on several community organizations
- To offer curricula that would sustain continued economic growth of the Silicon valley
- Seek additional funding to complete Mission campus and renovate West Valley campus
- Support District's strategic goals of providing enhanced learning, building strong community relations and strengthen resources
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|