League of Women Voters of California
Santa Clara County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Judge of the Superior Court; County of Santa Clara; Office 11 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 2:50pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (1341/1341)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Superior Court Commissioner
- Five years experience on the bench as a Superior Court COmmissioner
- Fifteen years as a private attorney
- Two years as a law clerk with the Nevada Supreme Court
- J.D. from the University of San Francisco
- B.Sc. from the University of London
William G. "Bill" Priest
- Improve public access to the courts, including increased hours of service.
- Better use of advanced communications technology by the courts.
- Improved cooperation between the divisions of the court
- Occupation: Attorney/Legal Educator
- Bar President (Santa Clara County, 1999)
- San Jose Ethics Board - 4 years
- San Jose Civil Service Commission - 12 years
- Judge Pro Tem, Santa Clara County, 24 years
- Justice Court Judge, Idaho - 3 years
- Naval Officer (Retired Reserve Captain)
- Tough on crime!
- Protection of the public - the Court's Top Priority
- Bring breadth and depth of experience to our Court
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
LWV Palo Alto
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidates Forum
- October 19, 7 to 9 PM
City Council Chambers
Mountain View City Hall
500 Castro Street,
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:38
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.