League of Women Voters of California
El Dorado County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Board Member; Diamond Springs/El Dorado Fire Protection District Voter Information
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Firefighter/Paramedic
- California Certified Fire Officer
- Appointee to El Dorado County Service Area 7 (Paramedic)
- Veteran Firefighter of 22 years
- District Representative, Sacramento County Fire Health & Safety Committee
- Sacramento County Fire Injury and Accident Investigation Team
- Continued support to the Firefighters, Volunteers and Staff of the Diamond Springs/El Dorado Fire Protection District
- Continued active involvement in the Service Area 7 and JPA
- Continued representation of homeowners and tax payers located within the Diamond Springs/El Dorado Fire Protection District
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:36
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.