(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
James A. Nejedly
Mario M. Menesini
- Occupation: Solid Waste Manager
- Occupation: Environmental Consultant
- Executive Director, Environmental Alliance
- BS Geology/Zoology MS Marine Biology
- Dr. Science Education, UC Berkeley
- Author: Chemistry Texts and Environment Books
- Educator and Administrator/ St. Mary's Board
- UC. Ed. Board; Central San Board; Navy Vet.
- Interaction with my constituency so as to serve their needs
- Care for the health and safety of the community/ pollution prevention
- That operation of waste removal is efficient /up to date/ cost effective
- Occupation: Health Services Director
- Regional Health Services Director
- Director, Central Contra Costa Sanitary District
- Regent Assisted Living, Inc.
J. Kirby "Kirby" Narcisse
- Environmental Safety
- Public Service
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Occupation: Retired Safety Officer
- Retired CCC Sanitary District Safety Specialist
- Retired US Army Chemical Officer(LTC)
- Retired Environmental Scientist and Compliance Officer with US EPA
Roy Thomas Simmons
- Fiscal responsibility through coordination and longterm planning
- Community invovlment in the controlling of hazardous waste
- Safe and healthy work environment for employees and contractors
- Occupation: Full-time parent of two girls ages five and three.
- I have a B.A. degree in history (1980) and a J.D. from Baylor University (1983). Between 1983 and 1994, I practiced law in Texas and Illinois.
- My top priorities at the Sanitary District would be increased visibility and accountability. Specifically, by holding district meetings in the
- evening and at location(s) that would maximize public participation. Long term priorities would include working towards the consolidation or merger
- of the Sanitary district with other local special districts, to cut costs and provide better service.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|