(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Wanda Kay Fuller
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Bus Driver
- Transit Employee's Childcare Commission
- 25 year Resident of Ward 1
- Mother of three school-age children
- Community Transit Activist
Joe Louis Wallace
- Increasing the availability of transit options in the Ward.
- Working towards improved air quality.
- Sustaining service levels through dedicated funding
- Occupation: Employment Specialist
- Chairperson, AC Transit Riders Advisory Committee
- President, The North Richmond Municipal Advisory
- Board of Directors, North Richmond Neighborhood House
- Board Member and Steering Committee, Urban Habitat Program
James W. Sweeney
- More Late Night Service
- More Weekend Service
- Find more funds for improvement of service
- Occupation: Executive Director of Oakland Independent Support Center
- B.A. - UC Riverside
- JD - Humphrey School Of Law, Stockton
- Help pass Measure B & see to it that AC Transit gets priority and/or equity in the distribution of all transportation (federal, state & MTC) dollars.
- Make sure that the night and weekend service is expanded or, at the very least, maintained.
- Make sure that the paratransit (seniors and disabled) service is expanded or, at the very least, maintained.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Contra Costa Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- AC Transit's Web Site