(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Stephen P. "Steve" Morgan
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Doctor of Public Administration, USC
- 17 years in public office
- 20 years volunteer firefighter
- Applications analyst in government and education
- Lecturer, Public Administration, Cal State Hayward
- Best emergency services possible for the citizens of the district
- Quality personnel and training
- Proactive planning for future needs
Thomas Michael "Tom" Bongi
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Occupation: Appointed Director
- Tom previously served as a Fire Commissioner for the Marinwood Fire Department in Marin County where he gained valuable experience.
- He brings new ideas to the Fire District and ensures your tax dollars are spent wisely.
- Tom has a BA in Political Science and a law degree. He has completed courses in Special District Management.
- Tom lives in Danville with his wife and his two sons.
- He is deeply committed to ensuring you receive the best fire and emergency medical service available in the most efficient manner possible.
- Our fire district is rate among the top 5% in the nation for fire protection. I am committed to maintaining the highest level of fire protection.
- The District's Paramedic program provides the best pre-hospital care around. I will work to further reduce response times and increase service.
- I advocate and will continue to advocate policies that will ensure the District is prepared to respond to all types of disasters.
- Occupation: Ralph is a Retired Chemical Engineer
- Ralph holds a MS in Chemical Engineering from Ga Tech, the most applicable field for combustion and flammable materials
- Ralph has over 25 years experience on Boards of Directors, the exact position for which he is a candidate
- Ralph has over 15 years continuous residence in this District
- Ralph has been on the Board of Directors of his Homeowners Association, Greenbrook, for over 14 years
- Ralph spent 6 years on a Board of Directors of a resident controlled agency setting policy for fire, police, emergency dispatching & Parks-Pop.50,000
- Ralph was Chair of the immediately above agency for a 1 year term
- Ralph will vote for policies, if elected to ensure a future of 4-5 minute response times and a top 5% in the Nation Rating for Districts
- Ralph pledges to vote for maximum compensation for firefighters, within good fiscal responsibility, to hire and retain the most qualified personnel
- Ralph will vote to pass reolutions and where applicable vote to direct management to reply to other bodies a clear policy restricting urban sprawl
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|