League of Women Voters of California
Contra Costa County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Director; Contra Costa County Water District; Area 5 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 3:19pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (104/104)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Noble O. Elcenko
- Occupation: Director, Contra Costa Water District
- Elcenko Chiropratic Center - Private Practice
- Doctor of Chiropratic, Cum Laude --Palmer College of Chiropratic, Davenport, Iowa, 1974
- Member of Antioch Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of American Chiropratic Association
- Member of California Chiropratic Association
- Lecturer -- Antioch School District
- Continue the policies that have stabilized our water rates.
- Work aggressively to protect CCWD's interests in the Cal Fed Program.
- Continue improving the older facilities in the district while insuring the capacity to serve is available for new growth.
- Occupation: Bond Account Manager
- President - Volunteer Community Group
- Small Business Owner
- Continuing Student-Working Toward BA Degree
- I will work towards lowering water rates.
- I plan to disseminate information to the public on all aspects and changes within the CCWD.
- I will investigate the usage of facilities owned by this public agency for recreation.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:35
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.