(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Emergency Room Nurse
- Labor Leadership committe for universal health care,CNA
- member of CNA,SEIU,ENA,NAACP
- ON Kaiser gov. and community relations committe
- CNA nurse rep,volunteer community activist
- Patient Advocate ,
- Critical Care Nurse Specialist, er , trauma, icu,etc,,,
- High quality, accessible ,and affordable acute care , non acute care and emergency health care for everybody.
- To know Tenet Healthcare's intention for maintaining services and providing an earthquake-safe facility at Doctor's Hospital in San Pablo
- Creative alternative solutions to corporate control of our healthcare. Accountability to the community.
- Occupation: Emergency Department Nurse
- Masters in Nursing from Univ. of Pgh.
- Former Flight Nurse in the AFRES
- On the Board of the CA. Nurses Assoc.
- Legislative/Regulatory Speaker
- Officer in charge of medical readiness and training for a 275 Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron
- ER Staff Nurse with experience as an educational co-ordinator in critical care
Beverly E. "Bev" Wallace
- Alternative plan for maintaining hospital if Tenet leaves San Pablo.
- Continuing and improving the free clinic in San Pablo
- Keeping the community informed.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Retired after 40 years Brookside Hospital Director Financial Reporting.
- Executive Committee Director Contra Costa Senior Legal Services.
- Contra Costa County Advisory Council on Aging.
- Contra Costa County Health and Legislative Committee's
- Richmond Commission on Aging
- Pinole Chapter 3553 AARP Legislative Committee
- Health Care is a right, not a privilege. I advocate for accessible,
- affordable, high quality healthcare for all. I will work to keep essential
- healthcare services in our communities.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|